Wednesday 15 August 2012

Doodle A Day - 6

Balls, gone midnight and I didn't notice while I was colouring and shading and blending and all that jazz. I think blending the shade is my favourite part of drawing with the pad.

It's been a pretty awesome day for me, I got a phone call for a job interview from Ladbrokes for Monday, though my sister had to lend me the money to get a full birth certificate for it since I don't get JSA till saturday, so tomorrow it's off into town to beg the registry office for a same day one, which should be fuuuuun but hey, job that pays well 'cos of danger money and potential management opportunities, £7 an hour? Thank you very much! I may be able to get married sooner rather then later if I'm lucky.

Been working a lot on my nanowrimo ideas recently as well, I need to get an outline written down so I know where I'm going with it.

Right, back to rping!

No comments:

Post a Comment