Monday 20 August 2012

Doodle A Day - 8

Well this is going well, two days behind now ><

Lessee, well, firstly this is the sketch work for the second Horseman, Famine, who when he appeared in game was riding an evil, flaming pony (as you do). In case you were wondering, yes this is a trace from a stock photo I've found since I've never drawn a horse in my life (well ... I probably drew some when I was five but that probably doesn't count).

I seriously could not be arsed to spend weeks and months researching horse anatomy, how people sit on horses and how the reigns would work just for a doodle of an RP character, drawing for me is just a hobby after all.

So yes, pony!

In non-arty news, I had my job interview for Ladbrokes today, so fingers crossed I'll hear back form them, yeah?

Though of course the downside of having a job would be that I would probably miss more drawings days >< oh well ...

No comments:

Post a Comment