Tuesday 21 August 2012

Doodle A Day - 9

I hate doing outlines, that's like my least favourite bit of drawing ><

Had best mate Kerry over today for her birthday, it's not actually her birthday today but we won't see her on her actual birthday so early party for her.

DF did an acrylic on canvas painting for her of a cherry tree with a samurai sitting underneath it with loads of butterflies, which naturally she loves. I got her this little thing:



It's perfume of some kind, and it actually smells pretty nice, but I mostly got it 'cos of the little anime type girl on top of the bottle, in case you couldn't guess, Kez is a big fan of Japanese type stuff :) and I got it from a summer faire ran by the people my dad and brother work for. It's basically an adult learning centre for people with learning difficulties, so the money went to a good cause too.

I baked Kez a cake, DF iced it, we had chips, pie and homemade pizza bread and settled down to watch the Woman in Black since she'd always wanted to see it ... well I say 'we' but DF can't stand horror/suspense movies so he went and hid upstairs. Kez lasted until the bit in the nursery where the little monkey toy set itself off xD We were watching it in the dark and she made me turn the light back on before she ran out of the room to go hide in her nest in the spare room. We're gonna watch the second half in the morning, in daylight, while we eat cake.

So in short, I had a pretty good evening xD

No comments:

Post a Comment